How to register EINV GSP on IRP?
To create GSP username and ID, follow the below steps:
This can be done only by someone with the NIC credentials and OTP access. If you do not have access, please contact the concerned person from your company.
2. On the left sidebar menu, click on "API Registration" and then click on "User Credentials" and then click on "Create API User".
3. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the provided field and click on the "Verify OTP" button.
4. In the next screen, select the "Through GSP" radio option.
4. In the "Select your GSP" dropdown, select "DEFMACRO SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED" from the list of GSPs.
5. Next, enter your username, password, and then click on "Submit". Note the username and password created at this step. You will need them later when using the Authentication API.