How to scan the E-Invoice QR code?
An E-Invoice QR code can be scanned for verification using the mobile application developed by NIC.
2. Enter the mobile number that you want to register and click on the "Submit" button.
3. You will receive an OTP on the provided number. Enter the OTP and click on "Verify OTP".
4. You will receive a download link on the mobile number from NIC to download the application.
5. Open the link in the browser and download the application on the phone.
6. Open the installed application and scan the QR Code.
Note: Considering the print resolution and the QR code complexity. to enable successful scanning, the print size of the QR Code should be minimum 2 in x 2 in.
INVALID Signature: If the E-Invoice Signature is shown as invalid, try downloading the latest version of the application by following the same steps above. If the issue persists, contact the seller who issued the invoice.