SAP Connectivity Checklist
- 1.To establish connectivity with ClearTax Product APIs from ERP, you need to allow outbound traffic from your ERP to the respective ClearTax Product API.
- 2.This will require whitelisting the corresponding hostname and/or IP of ClearTax API in your ERP network and/or firewall.
- 3.To know the hostnames and IPs corresponding to the API you want to use, refer to the Product Environment Information.
- 1.Import the corresponding SSL/TLS certificate of ClearTax API in
- To choose the certificates corresponding to the API you want to use, refer to the Product Environment Information.
- For detailed steps on how to import SSL/TLS certificates in the T-code STRUST, refer to Steps to import SSL/TLS certificates in SAP.
- 2.Check and ensure that the
icm/https/client_sni_enabledparameter is set to
- 3.Check the minimum TLS version supported by the SAP system.
- To know the supported TLS versions corresponding to the API you want to use, refer to the Product Environment Information.
- 4.Test and confirm that the connectivity to the ClearTax API hostname is working as expected.
For information on environments, host name, IP, port, TLS certificates, refer to:
E-Invoice, E-WayBill, GST 2.0, Max ITC-